Please email the text (no attachments) of your submission to: stan at alterpolitics dot com.
- Do not spam posts or comments.
- This is a progressive site. Political-related posts do not have to reflect the views of the owners, but they must be from a Left-leaning perspective. There are plenty of right-winged sites available on the internet to accommodate the right-leaning perspective.
- No hateful or defamatory writing. Be respectful of others.
- We accept cross-posting from your own blog. Please note it somewhere within the post.
- Do not use ALL CAPS in the title of the post, nor for the entire contents of the post.
- Violations of copyright laws are not allowed:
- You may not copy or reprint articles in whole from any other sources (print or online sources) unless you are the author.
- When quoting an article, please only use two or three paragraphs, and source it appropriately (if it’s from an online article, you must provide a link back to its originating source ).
- You must own the rights to any photos you use in your post, or have permission to use them. NOTE: Photos from government websites (i.e. the White House, Federal Agencies, and Congresspeoples’ websites) are in the public domain.
- We respect user anonymity here. It is prohibited to reveal a user’s identity, if they’ve chosen to remain anonymous.
- Facts and quotes should be supported with links, whenever possible.
- We reserve the right to delete any post or comment, or ban any user.
- Complaints about the site or its policies should not be addressed in the form of new posts, but should be emailed to info (at) alterpolitics (dot) com.
- Things to remember when writing a post:
- Include a title.
- Select an appropriate category from the category list (this is where the post will be filed). If there is no appropriate category, we’ll create an appropriate one.
- Use existing/or create new relevant tags, so your post can be easily queried.
All users who post on this site retain copyrights to their work. By posting on AlterPolitics you grant the operators of AlterPolitics a non-exclusive right to publish your content online on AlterPolitics, its archives, or its future formats in perpetuity unless otherwise negotiated or noted.